This year for me has been a great year for fashion buys! Here are my top 5 favorite fashion buys of 2014!
1. Sabahs: For sure this has been my all time favorite buys. I love my Sabahs and really can’t imagine living without them. I will for sure be adding to my collection in 2015. You can purchase Sabahs here.
2. Sam Edelman James Booties: I know…I know…another pair of shoes. I however am in love with these booties. I own both the black and brown and they go and look great with everything. You can purchase these booties here.
3. Chanel WOC: I won’t go in to too much detail other than this will go down in history as one of my all time favorite bags. These can be purchased at your local Chanel Boutique.
4. Marine Layer Scarves: Hands down one of the softest and most comfortable scarves you will own. I am so sensitive to many different materials…especially those right around my neck and these I can leave on all day long. These scarves can be purchased here.
5. Wildfox Baggy Beach Jumpers: Love love love. I absolutely love these jumpers. They are soft, comfortable, and cozy. They are also great for travel. These jumpers can be purchased here.
What are your favorite fashion buys of 2014?