Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. Since the year is wrapping up I wanted to share with you my 5 favorite beauty buys of 2014.
1. The Beauty Blender: Must I say more?! haha! I know I have only had this for a little over a month…but let me tell you…its the best thing on earth! If you want your foundation or bb cream to look flawless…you need this in your life! It can be purchased here!
2. Dior Rosy Glow Petal: This is truly one of the nicest pink blushes I have ver used!
3. T3 Featherweight Dryer (Barbie Edition): I purchased this in early January and have loved it ever since. This dryer makes drying your hair fast and easy and fun…if you can believe that. I also use this to blow dry our dog’s hair too. I purchased this through Nordstrom but since this was a special edition…it is a bit hard to come by. I found it on Amazon and can be purchased here.
4. Glamglow: Wow! I have never been into masks but this is one that you can truly see a difference with. I absolutely love using this once a week to help keep my skin clear and smooth. Even if you are not huge into masks…I highly suggest you try this one. It can be purchased here.
5. Tom Ford Lip Color in Nude Vanille: I think this truly is the best lipstick out there! I know its totally expensive and over the top…but the packaging and product make this worth the money. I love this consistency and the long lasting color! If you can only have one lipstick…this should be it. It can be purchased here!
What are your 5 most favorite beauty buys of 2014?